Blended Protein Sources For Extended Absorption.*
We crafted an ideal blend of whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, and whey protein concentrate, with natural digestive enzymes to maximize protein digestion. This blend delivers protein instantly to nurture muscles after an intense workout while also providing slow-digesting protein for continued nutritional support.*
The natural digestive enzymes in NutraKey’s Whey Optima are included to optimize the breakdown of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and other difficult to digest substances like dairy. Our blend of 9 natural enzymes assists in complete protein absorption while also fighting side effects like gas, bloat, and stomach discomfort.*
Cold Processed and Micro-Filtered To Ensure Protein Integrity– Complete Undenatured Proteins
– Predigested Protein Peptides
– Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol
– Low in Carbohydrates & Lactose
– No Unnecessary Ingredients
Amazing Taste & Mix-ability
– 23 Grams of Protein from 3 Sources
– Ultra-Filtered for Max Bioavailability
– 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
Essential Fatty Acid Matrix
– Digestive Enzyme Complex Essential Fatty Acids CLA & MCT Matrix
– Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
– Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
These are Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) necessary for healthy fat metabolism.
Casual Everyday Activities: 1 Scoop after a workout.
Lifestyler Works Out Weekly: 1 Scoop after workout and 1 scoop before bed.
Athlete Intense Training (Daily workout): 1 scoop with a meal, 1 scoop before and 1 after workout.
Chocolate Lava Cake, Cookies and Cream, Salted Caramel, Vanilla Ice Cream
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.